Submission of papers will be handled electronically via EDAS.
All submitted articles will be evaluated on their quality and relevance using double-blind peer review, which hides the authors’ identity from the reviewers. All review manuscripts should fulfill the double-blind submission guidelines for review purpose. When preparing your proposal, please take the following procedure as a minimum:
- Eliminate the authors’ names and affiliations from the title page.
- Receipts of identifying names and financial sources should not be there.
- Papers should follow the preprint policy.
Guidelines for Presentation:
- The final program schedule will available online about 10 days before the conference. The time and date of the presentation of each paper will be there in the program schedule. The duration will be 15 minutes including Q and A.
- Authors/presenters will be required to connect via a link for his/her session and present their slides. The links will be provided in the schedule and will be emailed to authors as well.
- Authors/presenters are requested to join the provided link with the email id communicated to us.
- To avoid any technical glitches or network problems during the conference as a back-up all Authors are required to record the presentation of their slides with voice-over in .mp4 format and send to us definitely by 1st June. This is only for back-up. Authors MUST be present online at the time of their presentation.
N.B. Email us for further queries.
- PDF eXpress: LINK
- Copyright notice for final paper: LINK